Are you looking for a place to grow your career that will inspire and challenge you? Are you a fresh graduate who is looking for a chance to use your skills? Check this out!
For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Digital and Media Specialist with German background.
In this role you will work alongside our three Digital and Media Executives in supporting the overall digital marketing strategy of their business. Besides being the go-to person for any digital marketing matters, you will be involved in creating and maintaining new media campaigns, as well as reporting KPIs.
Your main responsibilities are:
– New Media and Innovation: Support in launching and maintaining ad-hoc campaigns aimed at reaching relevant audiences for the business, like Google Ads, Facebook Ads and display.
–Recruitment Media: Be the first point of contact for recruitment consultants in local markets for questions and issues related to the advertisement of their jobs on third-party media channels.
– Reporting: Creating monthly KPI reports for local markets, as well as running ad-hoc analyses on website and media performance
– Website optimization: Supporting the local markets in making website modification through CMS.
– Salary based on level of experience + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
– Standard office hours from Monday to Friday
– Career opportunities
– International and multicultural environment
– A Company with worldwide reputation
– Start date: ASAP
– You have a native level of German and a fluent level of English
– You have first Digital Marketing / Digital Media experience (internships or study projects)
– You are experienced in Microsoft Excel
– You have an academic degree in a Marketing-related field
– You have an analytical, creative and curious mind
– You are looking for a position where you can develop a career
– You are resilient towards workload and pressure
– You are rigorous and detail oriented
– You have organization and prioritization skills
– You are responsible and have the ability to take ownership on your tasks
– You are a team player
additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
Academic English Bilingual German German