- monitor and ensure compliance with committed service level Agreements with the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM);
- support / lead pragmatic solution development and implementation for improvements and urgent issues fixes;
- work along or share and contribute to DevOps collaboration culture with the (remote) development team;
- contribute or develop and implement improvement initiatives and projects in the monitoring center;
- keep-up with the fast moving Amazon Web Services (AWS) technology with special focus on monitoring services;
- development and control of ongoing and regular reports;
- contribute to the improvement of the navigation services monitoring team;
- reports to Senior Team members or to Navigation Cloud Monitoring Center Site/Team Manager.
- technical education in IT engineering on bachelor level preferable with professional experience in IT services monitoring and/or DevOps;
- basic / advanced experiences in cloud technology, in particular / preferable with big data and security and/or experience from similar working environments in IT monitoring centers / monitoring services;
- experiences in IT operations processes, ITIL process knowledge would be a big plus;
- basic / advanced experiences with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or comparable;
- team player with good communication skills to various teams and on various levels;
- hands-on personality and strong issue solving attitude - solution driven thinking. High demand on quality;
- high availability and ability to work in shifts and under pressure in case of high priority issues;
- solid overall monitoring services / IT operations understanding;
- English language skills - spoken and written.
Additional experiences and knowledge - but not as a MUST:
- specific AWS knowledge and/or certifications;
- experience in the deployment of software for scalable Docker based systems;
- experiences in service / SLA management (regarding OEM);
- experience in acting as technical interface to development teams, especially in a DevOps collaboration;
- you like and feel comfortable with programming languages like GoLang, Python, Java;
- you have heard about REST and your are not afraid of C++;
- you already have some experience in working with version control systems like git;
- you are familiar with networking, like VPN, DNS, routing;
- you have a rough understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts (e.g. firewalls, load balancing, NAT, proxy);
- automotive experience and experience in international multi-site teamwork;
- further language skills.
- internal and external specific technical trainings and induction programme;
- integration in a multicultural, young and dynamic working environment;
- competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;
- professional development opportunities.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Citrix Cloud Computing IaaS Cloud Services Docker Hardware Linux PaaS Proficient in Windows SDS
Accepting only candidates from: