Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
Our products are based on the latest Neural Networks and Machine Learning Techniques and by working on their implementation on real use cases, you will be closely participating in their configuration and training, as well as on complex integrations with client’s systems creating innovating solutions across various industries.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Currently we are hiring DevOps Engineers to join our teams and you will work at our Barcelona office, really close to the city center (Av. Roma, 157).
- Infrastructure automation
- Create, maintain and automate test environments for developers and QA teams
- Take part in designing and improving our architecture and approaches like microservices, containers and cloud Computing
- System performance monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting
• Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related subject
• 3+ years of experience
• Experience in both Linux and Windows environment and scripting languages (Shell, Perl or Python)
• Very passionate about automation tasks and experience using tools such as Puppet, Ansible or Chef
• Control version tools (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
• Experience in Continuous Integration systems (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Experience using Cloud systems (AWS, OpenStack)
• English spoken and written skills
• Agile methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, Kanban)
Why should you work with us?
• You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a great deal of PhD’s and expert engineers.
• Flexible Timetable
• Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
• If you need to, you may work remotely either part or full-time
• We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, sky is the limit!
Agile Methodolgy Amazon Web Services (AWS) Ansible Cloud Continuous Integration Docker Git Jenkins Kubernetes Linux OpenStack Puppet Python