- Design and implementation of the CI/CD pipeline for Automotive SW Development projects
- Definition of the Configuration Management strategy for the assigned project
- Design, implement and maintain stable, efficient and well-organized Build and Release environments and processes
- Maintain a stable and well-organized tooling environment for the SW Development teams. Develop and upgrade tools and additional infrastructure as required
- Creation of release packages for delivery to the customer
- Testing/Verifying of the created release packages
- Reporting of build results to the PMs
- Coordinate user requests, and give user support concerning CI, Build, Configuration and Release Management issues
Skills to create the Difference:
- University degree in a technical field of study (e.g. Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics)
- Professional and strong experience in Configuration Management
- Professional and strong experience in Software build and integration: Dependency management, Compilation, Linking, Integration, Deployment
- Desirable Automotive background (but not a must).
- Previous experience in Continuous Integration (CI) and tools like Jenkins
- Previous experience in Requirements Management tools (such as: Integrity, DOORS) is really appreciated
- Good knowledge of Script development tools (such as: Python, Groovy, Shell) is a plus
- Experience in C / C++ and in Embedded environments
- Knowledge of SCM tools like GIT, SVN, Artifactory is a plus
- Knowledge of Issue Management tools like JIRA is a plus
- Committed and Teamwork are key. We don't work together, we cooperate continuously.
- Independent and precise way of working and self-management, Solution oriented and Analytical thinking are among your strengths.
- Good communications skills.
- English fluency! Both written and oral. We are working in an international environment (Internal staff and Customers).
What will you find:
- Working with Innovative Technology
- Professional Development
- Flexible Hours and Vacation Time
- Paid overtime or vacation in exchange
- Daily Challenges
- Training in Different Disciplines (Autosar, POSIX, languages, etc.)
- Working with an Experienced, International Team
- New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- Flexible Remuneration Plan (choose how you want to be paid and increase the net salary)
BCM Embedded Software Integration