Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Currently, we are hiring Full Stack Developers with DevOps orientation to join our Engineering team. You will work at our Barcelona office, really close to the city center (Av. Roma, 157).
You will have the opportunity to be part of the Engineering team, a growing cross-functional team at the heart of Verbio’s software development squad. You will work collaboratively with our highly talented developers, maintaining and enhancing the tools that we use in our day to day work during the software development lifecycle, so we can speed up and automate as much as possible our development process. You will be in contact with state of the art machine learning software, helping to build, organize and pack the developed software modules.
If you have a strong passion for process automation, you love to work with different technologies and programming languages, and you like to constantly search for improvements and new tools to enhance the software development process, we definitely would love to have you in our team.
● Infrastructure automation and management
● Help maintaining and enhancing our CI/CD system (Gitlab CI)
● Help maintaining dependencies between modules in our current code base
● Take part in designing and improving our architecture and approaches like microservices, containers (Docker –Compose, Swarm-, Kubernetes) and Cloud Computing
● System performance monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting
● Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related subject
● 3+ years of experience as a Developer (C++/Java/PHP…) and DevOPs experience/knowledge
● Experience in both Linux and Windows environments
● Experience in scripting languages (Shell, Perl or Python)
● Very passionate about automation tasks and experience using tools such as Puppet, Ansible or Chef
● Control version tools (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
● Experience in Continuous Integration systems
● Experience with Docker
● Experience using Cloud systems (AWS, OpenStack)
● English spoken and written skills
● Agile methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, Kanban)
Why should you work with us?
- You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
- Flexible Timetable
- Flexible compensation plan (Restaurant, transport & kindergarten tickets, health insurance)
- Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
- Remote work available (occasionally during the first 6 months, and up to 2 days per week from 6 months onwards)
- We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, the sky is the limit!
Accepting only candidates from: