Work in an International infrastructure DBA team providing DB platform services to the company (MSSQL, MongoDB, MySQL). The role includes support and maintenance of all the company’s large database in all environments (DEV, QA, PROD). Responsibility of the company worldwide production sites. Help and support the development (ADBA), and products implementation.
• TSQL programming experience – SQL queries, triggers and stored procedures.
• Background and experience (4-5 year) as DBA of with large databases - SQL2008/2012.
• Experience in maintaining large databases based SQL2008/2012 (backup and recovery, proactive monitoring, indexes maintenance, statistics).
• Experience with PRODUCTION systems –24/7 availability in order to maintain 99.95% uptime.
• Experience in improving system performance (SQL INSTANCE level, TSQL level).
• Experience in windows 2012 and windows cluster 2012, familiarity with monitoring tools for the OS level.
• Experience in analyzing system requirements, design and implementation the relevant database systems, using new technologies.
• English knowledge – high and technical level, writing and speaking.
• Experience with Linux (shell commands).
• Experience setting up or marinating Hadoop cluster.
• Experience in establishing SQL Replications.
• Powershell./ Perl programming.
• Experience with SAN systems.
• Experience in managing and maintaining MySQL.
• Experience in managing and maintaining MongoDB.
- 22 paid vacation days & 2 extra sick days;
- 20 % food court deduction;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- Learning & development opportunities working on niche projects;
- Team buildings;
- Accesible working area (AFI Park Complex);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Working in a friendly & non-bureaucratic company organized as a R&D center in Romania with challenging projects;
Advanced SQL Hadoop MongoDB
Accepting only candidates from: