We currently have a backlog of data entry and administration that we need your help with!
This is a permanent full time position, and is a typical data entry role that requires efficiency and very high attention to detail. You will be tasked with transferring high volumes of information from one learning and development database to another. We have a supportive working environment and great company culture.
We are currently looking for hard working and self-motivated Data Entry Clerk to join our team. This role requires the candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail as well as have an excellent phone manner and a desire to succeed.
Key responsibilities of the position will include:
• Create and maintain logs and charts for file maintenance tracking purposes
• Purge and dispose of files in accordance with retention laws
• Answering the telephone and handle client inquiries
• Retrieve all records and requisitions as needed
• Copy scanning and filing of relevant material
• Perform data queries and analysis
• Other duties as assigned
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent Typing and Data Entry Skills
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word Excel)
• At least 1+ years experience in a similar role
• Ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like you please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cover letter.
We thank all candidates for their interest.
• High School diploma or GED / equivalent preferred
• 0-3 years of work experience.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
• Accounting, Business or Marketing experience preferred.
• Proficient in PC or Mac OS, Microsoft Office with attention to Microsoft Excel.
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking.
Ability To Work IndependentlyAble To MultitaskAlways Willing to Learn