* Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
* Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
* Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
* Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
* Responding to information requests from authorised members
* Testing new database systems and software updates
* And other related task depending on your job task.
Further training will be provided , so therefore experience is not paramount in our consideration for selection.
Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information , Results Driven, Energy Level
HEALTH BENEFITS,LIFE INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF AND DISABILITY,FINANCIAL BENEFITS,PERSONAL AND FAMILY WELLNESS AND ADDITIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Accurate Data Entry Admin
Accepting only candidates from:
Canada, United States