Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – we're seeking a highly-organized individual for the position Customer Support Specialist with Czech, Polish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Swedish, French, Italian.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide support and issue resolution to customers, subcontractors and end users via email;
* Respond to problems and issues as reported by internal and external customers in a timely fashion;
* Data entry of information into the system;
* Maintains confidential and valuable information, applications and data;
* Providing timely reports and feedback to customers.
* Fluency in Czech, Polish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Swedish, French, Italian;
* Fluent English;
* Attention to detail;
* Able to work independently and to meet deadlines;
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, EXCEL, and Powerpoint).
Our Client Offers:
* A full-time employment, based on a labor contract;
* Very attractive salary and bonus scheme;
* Team building events;
* Friendly working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_CSS).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Swedish