• Solving customers queries by phone or emails
• Provide excellent level of customer services
• Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients and customers
• Reporting to team managers or team supervisor
• C2 level Italian with good English
• Very good knowledge of computers
• No previous work experience required
• Willing to relocate to Athens, Greece
• Enjoy talking with people by phone and emails
• Able to work in fast- pace and competitive atmosphere
• Excellent Basic Salary
• Performance bonus
• Flight ticket provided to Athens
• Taxi pickup service from the airport
• 2 weeks free hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
• Free Greek language courses
• Monthly performance bonus
• 175%-day salary if work on Sunday or Greek holidays
• Overtime paid
• 2 extra full salaries paid per year (pro rata)
• Training provided (paid)
• International working environment
• On-site canteen (discounts for employees)
• Welcome event
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.