At Monese we are on a mission to give people the financial freedom to thrive anywhere. We are building a banking service that allows you to follow your dreams. A banking service that will support you every step of the way, wherever you may be. This is financial freedom for the hundreds of millions of people who live some part of their life in another country - whether it’s for travel, work, business, study, family, or retirement.With over 1.4 million sign-ups, 70% of incoming funds being from salary payments, and a 4.5/5 TrustPilot score, Monese is one of the most popular and trusted banking services in Europe.Our fast growing team is located in London, Tallinn, Lisbon and Berlin. By working with us, you will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share the belief in our mission of financial freedom. We’re not just a start-up with an idea; we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenues.If taking on a big part of the responsibility for making Monese the most innovative banking account in the world doesn’t scare you and you want to file patents, not follow trends, then read on…
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support agent to join our fast-growing Customer Support team.
Customers mean everything to us! Everyday you’ll be representing Monese and communicating to many of our million customers via phone, email and in-app chat. Expect a constant flow of quick-fire interactions plus longer troubleshooting queries.
This is a Customer Support team that is central to the Monese product. What you see and experience from our customers has an impact on how the Monese product changes over time - you and a customer you speak with could dramatically influence our entire product!
We have to balance a fine line between compliance and customer experience, putting the challenge back into customer support.
Here are some of the tasks that you will be doing:
Providing our customers a mind-blowing Monese customer experience.
Providing top level customer support with our own Monese style through phone, email and in-app chat.
Be the voice of our customers: raise their concerns and feedback to our product and engineering teams.
- At least 1 year of experience in customer support/call centres (tech or financial/banking environment is a plus).
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, in addition to exceptional GERMAN (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick learner and independent problem-solver
- Driven, self motivated and high flexible team player
- Efficient, empathetic, patient and positive
- Ample opportunity for personal growth at one of the leading tech startups in Europe
- A horizontal structure and open communication where everyone has a voice
- Impactful work – you’ll have the opportunity to build a product that is used by millions of people across the world
- High degree of autonomy in a motivated and talented international team
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Motivating compensation - stock options, competitive salary and food allowance (PT)
- Learning and development support scheme
- Many fun team events, office parties and sports activities to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- Dog-friendly office with many fluffy friends in city centre; plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- 25 days of holidays - we believe in work and life balance
- Monese VIP account
Free parking (EE)
Building Customer Loyalty Business Start-up's Call center start-up Commitment to Customer Service