Role : Team Leader
Location- Reading, Berkshire
Customer service orientation
• Ability to use the phone system
• Customer Service Skill
• Working knowledge of PCs e.g. MS Office with good keyboard skills
• Correct construction of sentences and Grammatically correct English
Responsible for managing team of associates
• Independently handle, assist the customer to determine problems and provide resolutions on any customer care issues & service problems, coordinate escalations, assess customer’s needs
• Motivating associates through effective management, career development and implementation of reporting mechanisms
• Liaison with other areas of the company affecting technical support.
• One on One Relationship management
• Analysis of reports including process dashboards and team performance reports. Initiate appropriate action plans and trainings
• Manage attendance & attendance incentive for the team. Managing periodic shift level projects/initiatives & responsible for the administrative aspects of the group/shift.
• Handle customer complaints and provide resolution for escalated calls
• Keep oneself and ensures one’s team is updated, aware of, and compliant to all Company policies and procedures which include Information Security Management Systems
• Ensure that all company information which includes customer information are kept confidential and secured
• Demonstrate good business decisions, pro-active problem solving and relationship building.
• Coaching and Counseling the Agents to perform and deliver
• Ability to go beyond the call of duty in times of business exigencies.
• Continuous Improvement within the team
Get a chance to work with esteemed Client in UK.
Commitment to Customer ServiceCustomer Service ManagementCustomer Service RepresentativesCustomer-focused ServiceLead A TeamLeading High Performance Teams