We offer two different services for our customers in France.
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Employees answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance. Details are collated and entered into a computerized system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the employee contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
The Customer Service department serves all customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles. All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. You are responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries. As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
Do you enjoy working in a 24 hour shift pattern and being part of a dynamic environment? Stop reading and apply directly to become a part of our team!
• Good understanding of Customer satisfaction;
• Excellent knowledge of French;
• Fluency in English (corporate language);
• Good written and verbal skills;
• Ability to work in structures, to prioritize, analyse and coordinate your day to day;
• Empathy and negotiation skills;
• Open-minded to a diversity of cultures;
• Computer literacy;
• Act as our Brand ambassador.
• A “tailor made” individual development plan;
• Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars;
• Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
• Pension plan;
• 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
• Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
• Competitive performance based salary growth;
• Result oriented bonuses;
• Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
This Customer Service Representative position is on a fulltime basis. We provide an extensive 4 week initial training and a follow up buddy program of 2-3 months. You will be offered two contracts with each a duration of one year, after this the contract will be of an indefinite time.
In case of interest, please apply with CV and motivation letter in the French language via the following link: http://bit.ly/2EG3KTz
In case of questions or remarks, please do not hesitate to contact me by the following mail address: email@example.com