We offer two different services for our customers in the Benelux Region.
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Employees answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance. Details are collated and entered into a computerized system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the employee contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
The Customer Service department serves all customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles. All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. You are responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries. As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
• Good understanding of Customer satisfaction;
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch & French (only spoken);
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch written skills;
• Fluency in English (corporate language);
• Ability to work in structures, to prioritize, analyze and coordinate your day to day;
• Empathy and negotiation skills;
• Open-minded to a diversity of cultures;
• Computer literacy;
• Act as our Brand ambassador.
• A “tailor made” individual development plan;
• Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
• Pension plan;
• 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
• Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
• Competitive performance based salary growth;
• Result oriented bonuses;
• Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
• You will be offered 1 definite contract with a duration of one year, with option to an indefinite contract afterwards;
• Full-time basis of 40 hours per week, however part-time basis can also be discussed;
• Flexible shift system:
- Monday-Saturday shifts between 7 am and 10 pm;
- Being flexible for the night shift (22h-7h) or a Sunday shift can be an asset, but is not a requirement;
- Final shift schedule will be announced at least 4 weeks in advance;
• We provide an extensive 4 week initial training and a follow up buddy program of 2-3 months.
In case of interest, please apply with CV and motivation letter in your native language via the following link: https://bit.ly/2Eb1ekI
In case of questions or remarks, please do not hesitate to contact me by the following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
English, Dutch, French