The ideal candidate should be highly organized and customer-service minded. This role
works internally with management, as well as company staff, on a daily and weekly basis. Great
phone etiquette, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
*Scheduling and dispatching:
- Answering calls
- Scheduling appointments
-Addressing client's appointment, inquiries, questions and concerns
- Other office-related tasks, such as data-entry and typing.
- Corresponding to emails.
- Effective problem solving skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively establish work priorities while receiving work from more than one person.
- Attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be dependable, reliable, honest, self-motivated and a fast and efficient worker. We want solid performers we can trust to do a great job.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Candidate must have the ability to work with colleagues, perform under
pressure, manage priorities and handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Must have excellent phone skills
- Must be well organized
** Must have some experience in Customer Service
** High school diploma or equivalent.