Communication Skill required- Good verbal and written communication skills with Decent Analytical & Judgmental Skills.
Ability Skill Required (Tech test, Keyboard navigation, Aptitude test, Other domain specific tests) -
• Customer service orientation
• Ability to use the phone system
• Customer Service Skill
• Working knowledge of PCs e.g. MS Office with good keyboard skills
• Correct construction of sentences and Grammatically correct English
• Excellent Listening skills
• Ability to work in a team aiming to achieve daily set targets.
• Ability to interact with internal & external customer while seeking information.
• Candidate should possess fair written skills for business to business interactions & good secondary research skills.
• Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) with neutral accent
• Active listening skills
• Reasonable analytical skills
• Situation handling skills
• Good motivational fit (job, organization, location)
• Willing to work on shifting schedules, overtime(paid) as may be required by business exigencies.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Setting up customer accounts, process bills for residential customers, contact customer for missing information / to reschedule orders, process service turn on, service turn offs, transfer of service, meter relocation, credit handling, payment posting, general query.
• Access Customer’s support needs and handle/route accordingly.
• Use knowledge acquired during training and prior experience to resolve issues.
• Identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems.
• Ensure adherence to rules to resolve query.
• Setting up new customers & processing move outs / Billing for residential & commercial customers / Scheduling service requests for meter reads / Credit Handling / Payment Posting / Customer Complaints.
• Ensuring standard operating procedure is followed.
• Contacting customers to re-schedule missed appointments /missing customer information.
• Deliver excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction in transactions
• Handle inbound, and / or outbound, and / or non-voice transactions according to defined quality, standards, policies and procedures & Ensure accurate documentation of each transaction
• Attend to customer queries, concerns and complaints and provide first time call and / or transaction resolution
• Escalate transactions to proper parties following proper protocols
• Ensure compliance to all company policies and procedures
• Keep oneself updated, aware of, and compliant to all Company policies and procedures which include Information Security Management Systems
• Keep all company information which includes customer information confidential and secured
Please find the below information
• New operating window is going to be 06:00 to 22:30 hours UK time – 7 days a week, including ALL Bank holidays; compensatory off will be given if they work on Bank holidays
• You are expected to work 5 days a week – 9 hour shift window (it includes 1 hr of break time); however there will be a roster that they would require to follow (frequency to be decided and communicated on a periodic basis post joining)
• The weekly offs will also be decided basis a roster and are subject to change periodically.