This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team!
Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment.
With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
Be a part of a team of Quality Engineers at the Honeywell Garrett that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements. You will drive process initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
• Representing clients interests in the organization on the quality of both products to 0 km and during the warranty period;
• Decide locking / unlocking delivery of quality problems that impact customer;
• Coordinates and conducts activities at the plant, associated approval processes for new products according to specific conditions required by clients. Reply actions specified by PEP phases 5-9;
• Participate in activities certification process modifications / product, checking compliance with the specific requirements of customers;
• Prepares the standard of work;
• Coordinates setting up teams to analyze incidents impacting client and establish corrective actions;
• Responsible for implementation of immediate protective action if customer complaints received;
• Collaborate with counterparts in other plants of the company by transferring information about customers and how to handle problems;
• Evaluate the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions initiated as a result of defects impacting customers;
• Coordinate analysis of products returned by the customer;
• Coordinates customer visits and factory audits;
• Maintains and updates the reporting system and database client on quality issues;
• Performs other tasks received from the higher echelons or that it has assumed;
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related technical field
• Good knowledge of drawing in terms of reading and interpreting ANSI and ISO standards;
• English fluently;
• Knowledge of computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook);
• Communication skills on different levels;
• Capacity relational analysis and synthesis;
• Autonomy and ability to work in teams cross;
• Rigorous implementation of the commitments and deadlines;
• Availability to travel to clients and long hours;
• Driving license category B.
We are offering:
• Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
• Extensive training programs
• Career growth opportunities
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• Dynamic and international work environment
Analysis Reports Analyze Problems Cross-cultural Communication Skills Cross-functional Problem Solving Customer Focus Multicultural Sensitivity/Awareness Quality Assurance