Our product based on Artificial intelligence and chatbots uses a Saas platform for our HR solutions that allows brands to optimize and save cost in their human resources procedures (recruitment, support employees, training and development and others). The product has been running in Spain and soon in LATAM with great success and a remarkable feedback from users.
We spent the last months revamping our existing business model with a new platform built from scratch and following best practices, and it has been launched in the Spain. With the new platform operative, we are just in the precise moment to join a CTO in our company.
The CTO will lead this new stage and help us organize, plan and make grow this new platform.
What you will be doing
As the CTO you will be leading the technology and delivery of our product, finding the balance between implementing the latest technologies, best practices and standards and the pressing time to market.
You will work in the entire software development cycle, from interpreting and facilitating requirements to developing software to supporting production deployments.
Your day to day will include:
- Build and manage a strong and cohesive technology team.
- Find the right balance between time to market and software excellence
- Design and implement solutions to improve platform performance, stability, and user experience
- Strategically plan all initiatives with the Executive team to ensure business goals are properly aligned with the development of products.
- Oversee all levels of the company product development organization and ensures all deployment goals are executed accurately, on time and within budget.
- Utilize effective leadership practices to attract, develop, motivate and retain a global technology team comprised of top industry talent.
Proven leadership experience directing a technology team as a CTO or senior technology leader.
Software engineering background with several years of demonstrated hands-on development of Internet Saas applications
Deep experience in designing RESTful APIs and microservices
Experience managing technology development projects.
Experience deploying applications in Amazon Web Services.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related studies
Honest, direct, responsible and transparent.
Enthusiastic, engaged, pro-active, and creative team player, both within the technology team and the rest of the business.
Empathic and with communication abilities
Ability to work with people located in different offices
If you are empathic, a good technologist, a seasoned manager and a team player this CTO position is made for you.
Algorithm Development Application Support Management Application Support Services Architecture D'information Business Strategy Create High-Tech Industry
Accepting only candidates from: