Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human – machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire the amplest knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
Our products are based on the latest Neural Networks and Machine Learning Techniques of both Academic and Industrial worlds, and by working on their implementation on real use cases, you will be closely participating in their configuration and training, as well as on complex integrations with client’s systems creating innovating solutions across various industries.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Currently we are hiring a person able to contribute to the development of the Verbio next generation CSR core engine. You will work at our Barcelona office, really close to the city center (Av. Roma, 157 1º)
The next generation CSR engine will be based on the latest Artificial Intelligence advances that have been recently published. We are willing to create a new product that will take benefits from the latest Speech Recognition Technology and Software Development Approaches. The new generation engine will be designed and implemented by a team of experts in several areas ranging from deep learning, software optimization as well as hardware accelerators.
The hired person will be part of the next generation CSR development team contributing with new ideas to the entire CSR software pipeline, and coding large parts of the system in prototype and production faces. You will work side by side with some of the best speech recognition and artificial intelligence experts. The team is now responsible to achieve the best possible speech recognition system for our customers, both in results and performance.
We most definitely want you if…
You have experience in coding real-time systems with special emphasis on performance optimization. We are looking for people with a major focus on writing outstanding code for signal processing, neural networks and machine learning in general. The candidate must have the ability to program fluently in OO languages such as C++ or Python and feel comfortable with clean-code guidelines, test driven development and continuous integration
Participate in the design of the new core engine and mainly implement the integration of Artificial Intelligence algorithms and optimize them to handle large amounts of data streams so that they can run on large clouds. In order to do it you will have to:
● Explore several possible Speech Recognition solutions
● Propose solution program prototypes
● Be key part on the development of the production version.
● Maintain CI/CD systems for the developed software
● Program and maintain Unit/Integration and functional testing.
Skills and Experience
● Computer Science Engineering or similar engineering degree.
● Very good programming skills.
● General machine learning skills.
Nice to have
● Experience in C++/python code optimisation
● Experience in high performance computing.
● Experience implementing DNNs architectures
● Experience with some kind of hardware accelerators (GPUs, TPUs, FPGAs, …)
Primary Languages, Frameworks and Libraries (to work with)
● OS: Linux
● Design patterns
Speech and AI frameworks:
● Tensorflow / Keras / PyTorch / Theano
Why should you work with us?
• You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a great deal of PhD’s and expert engineers.
• Flexible Timetable
• Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
• If you need to, you may work remotely either part or full-time
• We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, sky is the limit!
C++ Language Machine Learning Python