RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Directly assess, analyse, prioritise, plan and execute LCT ’s business within the designated territory in order to achieve defined revenue and share of objectives.
• Formulate sales and conversion plans and objectives on a monthly basis together with Regional Sales Manager and carry them out within the territory. Interact with peers to enhance general knowledge and sales efficiency.
• Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships and profile in region and with internal stakeholders and colleagues. Network effectively at local territory trade show, exhibition, industry forums and reseller networks.
• Identify and prioritise new business and business growth opportunities.
• Conduct a continuous account profile in interaction with the Sales Leaders and key distributors from which appropriate market strategies can be developed.
• Record all relevant data in the CRM system.
• Monitor performance of and liaise with distributors to maximize profile with the distributor networks in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager.
• Direct sales activities through distributors ensuring effective coverage in geographical areas and key trade segments. Plan effective joint end-user visits with distributor teams to ensure distributor growth is achieved.
• Supervise and train sales’ staff in LCT specific knowledge and procedures.
• Conduct regular sales meetings with distributors to keep them informed of new developments in strategy, products and policies. Advise them of the company’s marketing and sales programs, and ensure that programs are followed up in the field.
• Achieve profit objectives through the control of pricing and his/her own expense.
• Prepare all relevant sales plans, budgets, reports and forecasts and ensure that they are presented in a timely manner to line manager and other concerned departments.
• Ensure accuracy and detail of data captured within the defined CRM (E-sales/Salesforce etc.).
• Work closely with Sales Representatives, monitor trade expenditure and reporting of customer complaints information via the Virtual Support Team.
• Ensure that all sales business is conducted within relevant legislation, defined trading terms and in accordance with company policy and ethical standards.
• Monitor competitor activities in the market and in distribution channels.
• Develop appropriate strategies to deal with the situation in conjunction with sales leaders
• Carry out any other special assignments under the direction of the CEO.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor degree in preferably in Business, or related fields
• Minimum 7 years of Sales experience, preferably in the food industry
• Demonstrated selling/channel experience in the sector
• Demonstrated experience in consultative selling-like methodologies/approaches
• Knowledge of distribution networks
• Existing industry, end-user, reseller network knowledge
• Sound analytical skills in gathering data from multiple sources
• Budget & reporting skills – monitoring, reporting, defining key issues and corrective strategies
• Negotiation skills
Knowledge and Skills
• Understanding and ability to utilise a CRM system
Desirable Job Competencies
• Persuasive & engaging communicator, both in written & verbal form
• Self-starter & strongly self-disciplined re business processes/procedures
• Effective team player in partnering with others who may not be part of same team
• Solutions approach to problem solving
• ‘Street smart’
• Must speak and write English language and the language of the assigned country
Additional Requirements (travel, etc.)
• Frequent domestic travel and international travel as required
Mandatory requirements are:
• Evidence of right to work in the assigned country
• Driving licence
The job is satisfactorily performed when:
• Sales targets are met and exceeded
• Customer service satisfaction is obtained
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work in your home office environment or travel via vehicle
• Position requires travelling
• The employee will occasionally lift and or carry up to 25 lbs
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and an ability to adjust focus
• The employee must be able to use fingers to constantly operate a computer or other type of communication equipment
• The employee in this position must be able to regularly walk
• The employee must be able to use hands to handle and feel
• The employee must be able to reach with both hands and arms
• Able to travel via car or airplane
• Able and willing to work occasional weekends as territory and business needs dictate
Employee will be required to work a minimum of forty (40) hours per week or as many hours as it may take to perform above job duties. Schedule may vary based on business demands and will require a combination of office hours as well as work performed after hours and/or weekends.
About the Company
We are a food production company that has staff in the USA, United Kingdom, the Caribbean, and several countries in Europe. We currently produce marinades, sauces, dry seasonings, granules, frozen foods and drinks, influenced by Latin and Caribbean Flavors.
Competitive On Target Earnings
Choose your Location: USA, UK, Russia, Mongolia, Canada, Spain, France, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Jamaica, Portugal, Poland, Italy, Germany, Sweden
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Job Level: Manager
Driving License, Willing to travel, bilingual ( English and the assigned country), candidates must live in the assigned country.
Account Sales Strategies Analytical Abilities Budget Creation & Management Build Strong Teams Building Strong Business Relationships Business Experience Contract Negotiation Skills CRM Databases Driving Efficiency Food Distribution Food Industry Fully bilingual English Highly-motivated Written & Oral Presentation Skills