We are currently looking for a Corporate Executive to join one of Malta’s renowned organisations which is on the forefront of Malta’s Financial Services. If you are an experienced individual with excellent organizational skills and looking for an opportunity to grow, then Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- The initiative to build strong relationships with clients, banks and regulatory bodies
- Drafting of important documents such as agreements and resolutions at the company formation, restructuring and liquidation stages
- Open bank accounts for clients
- Lead meetings with clients as well as take records of meetings
- Assist the legal team when obtaining legal licences
- Review due-diligence and transaction monitoring
- Create procedures and processes when required
- Coordinate internal departments
- Manage deliverables to clients from team members
- Assist in the establishments of trusts
- Assist the legal team with residency and citizenship applications
What are you expected to bring?
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a Corporate office role or similar
- Excellent organisational skills and project management experience
- Work on own initiative and committed to complete tasks
- Excellent written and spoken skills, especially in English
- An eye for detail
- Strong customer ethic
- A level 5 or higher in administration and/or office management
- Knowledge of MS Office and preferably ECDL certified
- Candidate must be a Maltese resident
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- An excellent job opportunity