This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team!
Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment.
With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
• Support, train, mentor and coach all employees, engineers, and leaders on Honeywell Operating System principles, processes, and tools as defined in the Standard Implementation Framework.
• You will provide HOS tools and processes to the TS leaders.
• You will coordinate with the business to ensure continued execution and sustainability of the Honeywell Operating System.
• You will work across functions to progress the organization through differing gate reviews and ensure alignment with business objectives and goals.
• Work across all functions and levels of the organization to influence organizational and global change
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives and implement change in the organization through use of Six Sigma and Lean principles
• Interact globally with other organizations within Honeywell to meet customer needs and drive business goals
You must have
• Bachelor's degree in Industrial Management, Supply Chain Management, Lean Manufacturing, Organizational Development or related field Green Belt Certification
• Excellent communication skills
• Some project management
• Some experience leading Kaizen events
• Dependability and responsiveness to others
• Black Belt or Lean Expert Certification
• Ability to influence at varying levels of the organization
• Ability to independently deliver on complex situations
We are offering:
• Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
• Extensive training programs
• Career growth opportunities
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• Dynamic and international work environment
Activity Coordination Administrative Processes Agent for Change Continuous Process Improvement Cross Functional Communications Cross Functional Project Management Cross-cultural Communication Skills Kaizen Lean Six Sigma