Human factor is the most crucial aspect for the success of every organization. Astrea creates solutions, while at the same time puts into this process uniqueness, creativity, flexibility, energy and positive thinking. We will find for you, the right people on the right place. Our striving is to improve the interaction between individuals and organizations at all levels thanks to the already proved business strategies and processes.
About the company:
With contact centers in more than 20 countries and over 60,000 employees all over the globe, our client is one of the world leaders in the outsourcing business. Currently they are looking for a dynamic person to join their team.
Essential Job Functions:
* Handles E-mails queries and chat support;
* Process web-based orders and maintenance customers profiles;
* Answers incoming phone calls, provides accurate and appropriate information to the customers;
* Places outbound customer service or customer satisfaction calls, as required by client;
* Completes call guides; gathers and verifies required information;
* Attends E-mail handling, telephone skills and program information training sessions; adheres to established levels of service;
* Adheres to established customer service and documentation standards within required time frames;
* Adheres to contact center scheduling, ensures telephone coverage during contact center hours of operation;
* Performs clerical or administrative duties as assigned.
* Fluent English and/or Turkish, German, Hebrew, Spanish or Polish language skills;
* Previous customer service experience is an asset;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Ability to follow oral and written directions;
* Ability to meet professional standards towards project and co-workers.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* Food vouchers;
* Flexible working time;
* Career opportunities.
Chat Customer Service
English, German, Hebrew, Polish, Spanish, Turkish