Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the world leaders in the outsourcing business – we are looking for an experienced professional to fill the role of Client Technical Support Specialist with French or German or Spanish or Italian or Arabic or Dutch.
Candidates must have technical knowledge and a keen ability to work with customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide e-mail support for customers and partners;
* Provides technical support on all products to customers;
* Responsible for completion of all open customer issues presented for technical support;
* Identifying, researching, diagnosing, and resolving customer issues, striving for first call resolution whenever possible.
Requirements for the role:
* Excellent English and French or German or Spanish or Italian or Arabic or Dutch;
* Previous experience in chat and e-mail customer support;
* Problem-solver, self-starter and data and analytics driven by nature;
* Detail-oriented, particularly with respect to managing customer satisfaction.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* Excellent working conditions in an international company;
* Flexible working hours;
* Work within a team of motivated professionals.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_CTS).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
Arabic Dutch French German Italian Spanish
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish