Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company – we are looking for Client Support Specialist with Greek, Turkish, German, Romanian, Russian, Hungarian, Czech.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides entry level support for network and telecom infrastructure;
* Meet individual customer service call volume and quality expectations;
* Act as the primary contact for eligibility updates to ensure clients' records are loaded in a timely manner;
* Develop and maintain an active sales funnel of opportunities connected with the product portfolio;
* Support special campaigns and the tracking of results associated with these projects.
* Good English;
* B2-C1- Greek, Turkish, German, Romanian, Russian, Hungarian, Czech;
* Strong written and verbal communication skills;
* Ability to work independently and in a group;
* Knowledge of PC operating system troubleshooting and general understanding of network communications;
* Be a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
Our client’s offer:
* Nice working environment;
* Full-time assignment;
* Attractive salary;
* Opportunities for professional growth.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N r_SM_CSS)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)
Czech, German, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Russian, Turkish