Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the largest data protection enterprise– we are looking for Client Support Engineer with Dutch, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Italian.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide technical assistance to our customers through live troubleshooting and problem isolation;
* Follow documented process for customer case handling;
* Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe and timely closure;
* Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
* At least 1 year experience of line server support in a corporate service provider;
* Technical aspects of the product that is to be supported;
* Use of the CRM tool;
* Use of the knowledge base tool;
* Use of the phones for voice consultants;
* Use of the chat tool for chat consultants;
* Process and guidelines for services offered;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Italian;
* Good English;
* Customer service oriented with an ability to quickly resolve technical issues;
* Excellent Team player;
* Attention to details.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration and social bonuses;
* Professional development;
* Excellent working conditions in a reputable international company;
* Possibilities for professional improvement;
* Work with a team of motivated professionals.
If you are interested, please send your detailed CV in English and do not forget to point the ref.number (SM_SELE2)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish