Human factor is the most crucial aspect for the success of every organization. Astrea creates solutions, while at the same time puts into this process uniqueness, creativity, flexibility, energy and positive thinking. We will find for you, the right people on the right place. Our striving is to improve the interaction between individuals and organizations at all levels thanks to the already proved business strategies and processes.
About the company: Our partner is a fast-developing payments solutions provider for clients from around the globe. As they follow the expansion of their business by adding one of the most progressive money management platforms to their client portfolio, the company is looking for Client Process and Integration Support Specialist.
Essential Job Functions:
* Provide live chat support for innovative fintech products;
* Provide prompt, courteous service to all external and internal customers;
* Resolve queries via telephone, and email correspondence;
* Provide technical integration support to all clients;
* Collaborates with other departments to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service delivery;
* Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors;
* Continuously learning and improving on product and job knowledge in order to deliver service
* Give personal attention and be responsive in order to create great experience for every user and build long-term partnerships.
Requirements and qualifications:
* Fluency English – C1-C2 minimum;
* Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a customer service environment with exposure to IT operations or Service industry, Fintech or banking preferred;
* Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities;
* Being able to convey information to people clearly and simply;
* Willing to work flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed;
* Availability to work on a mixed working schedule 4x4, 12 hours a day with opportunity for night shifts in the future;
* Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* Employee benefits;
* Great office location;
* Internal training programs;
* Opportunity to work in a developing company on a multinational level;
* The chance to explore exciting new career opportunities and change the financial market on a global level.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_CSAM.)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).