Chat Support Specialist with Spanish (night shifts) (fully remote recruitment process)
Human factor is the most crucial aspect for the success of every organization. Astrea creates solutions, while at the same time puts into this process uniqueness, creativity, flexibility, energy and positive thinking. We will find for you, the right people on the right place. Our striving is to improve the interaction between individuals and organizations at all levels thanks to the already proved business strategies and processes.
About the company:
Our partner is among the leaders in the field of outsourced support services in Bulgaria and many other places all over the world. As they follow the expansion of their business by adding one of the most progressive money management platforms to their client portfolio, the company is looking for Chat Support Specialist with Spanish to join this new and exciting project!
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but everyday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort.The hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
Essential Job Functions:
* Deliver great customer service by understanding client concerns;
* Respond accordingly and as quickly as possible;
* Demonstrate great inside and out product and service knowledge;
* Follow up with the customers and track communications;
* Give personal attention and be responsive in order to create great experience for every user and build long-term partnerships.
Requirements and qualifications:
* Fluency Spanish (C1);
* Good level of English;
* Previous experience in the BPO filed would be considered an advantage;
* Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities;
* Being able to convey information to people clearly and simply;
* Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Our client’s offer:
* Only night shifts;
* Fully support recruitment process;
* Working from home during the emergency state;
* Attractive remuneration;
* Extra employee benefits;
* Internal training programs;
* The chance to explore exciting new career opportunities and change the financial market on a global level.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_CSRA2.)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).