Our client, one of the fastest growing Software as a Service companies in Europe, is looking for Business Development Representatives in Barcelona, Spain. With a family atmosphere and a fast growing, start-up environment, this is the perfect opportunity for a motivated individual who seeks to build a career while traveling!
The position is in Barcelona, the capital of Spain and the largest city in Catalonia. It is an exotic seaside city with boundless experiences to explore!
As a Business Development Representative, you will be asked to:
• Manage inbound leads and qualify such leads until closing;
• Maintain accurate information on prospects and activities in Salesforce;
• Conduct high level discussions with a variety of stakeholders;
• Negotiate and close deals with potential new clients.
The ideal candidate:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B sales and selling SaaS products, negotiating and closing deals;
• A can-do attitude with a self-driven approach;
• A charming and energetic personality;
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
• Excellent Communication skills;
• Knowledge in Salesforce will be considered an asset;
• Native level fluency in either German, French, Dutch, or Spanish.
• Health Perks;
• Free Spanish Classes;
• Yoga and meditation;
• Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!