At OneCoWork, we are on a mission to bring joy to the world of work. By living our values of Passion, Inclusivity, Diversity and Ambition we strive to achieve our mission throughout the world as we grow to every corner of the globe. Interested in joining us? Read on…
We’re looking for a Business Development Intern to join our Partnerships team and assist the Head of Partnerships in forging commercial partnerships for our members.
At OneCoWork, you will;
• Support the partnerships team in daily administration and client handling
• Prospect, categorise and build a pipeline of companies to enhance the portfolio
• Handle incoming queries from potential/existing business partners
• Attend business meetings assisting the team in negotiating the best possible offer
• Brainstorm new ideas for partnerships and membership perks
• Create reports to analyse the effectiveness of the deals
What we’re looking for;
• Studying a bachelors/master’s degree in Marketing, Events, Business (or similar)
• Very good communication skills in Spanish (C2) & English (B2)
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Flexible and dynamic mindset who’s not afraid to challenge themselves
• Can work independently and function as part of a team
• Available for 6 months (Full-Time)
Benefits of working with us;
• Work in an international, dynamic team with a great company culture, where you’ll find opportunities for growth with every challenge!
• We’re a coworking space, meaning great minds in all corners
• Afterwork events (motivational, educational speakers, sponsored company events)
• Flexible working hours
• Free coffee, tea etc.
• We’re a dog friendly office!
Active Reports Active Team Player After Sales Support Building Customer Loyalty Business Partner Relations Clear & Concise Communication Client Prospecting