Participate to the transfer/implementation of the new reporting processes within the newly created Transversal steering and Expertise Team within Regulatory Department (REG) from Financial Division.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Supports the organization to be ready to receive new regulatory productions: prime expertise incubation (activity measurement, process definition, capacity planning disclose, governance set up);
• Supports the implementation and the integration of processes improvements by identifying the breakdowns in workflows, correctly reviews production milestones and taking corrective and adaptive actions to improve efficiency;
• Take into account business requirements in order to write functional specification, deliver them to IT team;
• Ensures knowledge transfer and training for the production teams regarding the newly implemented processes and flows modifications;
• Provide support and expertise to regulatory productions (i.e. FINREP, COREP reports); • Expertise provider on financial reports analysis.
A little about You:
• 5+ years of qualifying experience in financial reporting ( EBA Reports);
• Academic background and Master in Banking, Economics or Finance will be a plus;
• Experience in delivering reports such as: FINREP, COREP, PILLAR 3;
• Experience in process set up/ change management/ projects implementation;
• Microsoft Office (Excel advanced) / Good to have: BPMN principles and tools;
• English language-advanced /French-nice to have.
We also value:
• Excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Ability to follow up on team tasks, deliveries and deadlines;
• Ability to analyze, implement and adapt working processes;
• Ability to communicate and build good relationships across functions and countries;
• Ability to work in conformity with the procedures and to maintain them;
• Ability to analyze new situations from risk perspectives;
• Decision making and problem solving skills;
• Self driven, communication and team player.