* Independently initiates, identifies and coordinates the analysis of business needs in project areas.
* Interfaces or liaison between business owners/users and development project teams to determine, communicate and validate business requirements.
* Supports projects by understanding business needs, opportunities, problems, impacts, risks, and presents and agrees to recommended solutions.
* Understands, gathers, and defines requirements of all types, and documents with process flows and diagrams.
* Writes detailed business requirements, functional specifications and, when involved in project teams using an iterative development methodology.
* Identifies and communicates requirement/scope issues.
* Ties the strategic objectives to the project and quickly demonstrates a detailed understanding of the business, and be able to help determine solutions to problems.
* Identifies opportunities for increasing business efficiency through improved manual and automated process system.
Outstanding communication skills,
Valid OPT EAD, H4 EAD,GC EAD,GC,USC.
Bringing out the best in people
Accepting only candidates from: