• Create and design specifications as requested by sales and account management unit.
• Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including documents, periodicals, manuals, policy documents, etc are kept up to date and are available.
• Create and develop functional requirements of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints.
• Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates for both used cases and detailed software.
• Manage requirements and ensure they are stored in automated systems.
• Record, manipulate, and make reports on requirements stored in the rational tool suite.
• Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools.
• Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and also perform test execution as required.
• Education level: Bachelors or Master`s
• Experience: 0-3 Years
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
• Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs.
• Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
• Showcase good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to multitask.
English, Hindi, Nepali, Punjabi
Accepting only candidates from: