We are an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and US. The Virtual Forge works with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build a business around the world. We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to work with us on a dynamic project for one of our international clients.
You will be based on our offices in Warwick or Bath.
The Business Analyst will ideally be based at our project implementation centre in Warwick. The Business Analyst will need to be detail focussed and able to work with a complex number of stakeholders across multiple projects, able to produce documentation of varying levels of detail and able to confidently manage workshops. They should have an ability to translate and relay requirements between business and technical users as well as managing all aspects of documentation management related to requirements. They will also be expected to work closely with the UX team and participate in wireframe reviews.
They will be expected to be able to work in a fast paced environment with multiple projects, often in different countries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating, analysing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current- and future state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Workflow Diagram – While not required, often it makes sense to include a visual model showing the primary activity steps and exceptions.
Preferably, the ideal candidate should have experience of Global projects, across multiple industries with a high level of complexity. This is a hands-on role, the ideal candidate will have the aptitude and capability to systematically analyse detail specification, produce workflows and business process changes based on business rules and analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and experience of working with an international and external audience and internal cross-functional team.
- Experience in using standard Microsoft Office tools and Google Apps is expected
Google Apps Microsoft Office
Accepting only candidates from: