Must have a strong understanding of TR069 and TR181 protocols and how they apply to the functioning of an Auto configuration server such as Nokia HDM.
• Must have strong technical expertise and prior knowledge of Big Data technologies such as the Cloudera stack, including but not limited to the following:- Hadoop and HDFS, Map Reduce, HQL, Hive, Hive Runner, Impalla, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie and Hue, and be able to demonstrate this at interview.
• Must have strong and demonstrable development experience in a recognised programming language such as Java
• Must have strong and demonstrable development experience in SQL, any or all of the following (Oracle, MSSql, Postgres, MySQL, Sybase)
• Must be able to adopt new and emerging work methods to provide innovative solutions to meet client needs.
• Must have the ability to technically initiate, lead, motivate and mentor as part of a team
• Must have the ability to quickly gather requirements, explore multiple approaches and suggest optimal solutions.
• Must have experience of working with Agile delivery methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, iterative planning is desirable.
• Must have proven communication skills
• Must posess the ability to work in a multi-vendor/multi-LOB environment.
• Must have experience of managing both design and product stakeholders
• Should be familiar with creation and lifecycle management of solution stories on STORM, and standard processes (SECs & ACF).
• Prior experience in HaaS will be an advantage
• Exposure to JIRA, GIT, SVN
• Preferable to have CPE domain experience.
• Excellent communication skills to interact with Business and stake holders (both internal & External)
• Lead Software Engineer within the Smart Data Analytics Domain of the CPE Platform in Technology Service & Operations.
• Typically will lead on one, or more, concurrent deliverables for small/medium scale projects to achieve required business benefits and manage to timescales and quality.
• Will lead on the production of impact assessments to support new work requests into the Domain providing assistance in meeting business objectives and solving business problems.
• Possess an understanding of standard Processes and Procedures and be able to apply best practice to their deliverables and thus provide effective governance.
• Will work closely with the CPE development community supporting and contributing to the Smart Data technology, systems and information strategy.
• To provide analytical and innovative input to project design and development as well as support relevant architectural discussions.
• Take responsibility for the delivery process from requirements capture and shaping, production and approval of all artefacts and provision of design oversight and assurance of the implementation, testing and deployment phases of the delivery.
• Assists transformation strategy for CPE design.
• To take responsibility for the development and implementation of operational policies relating to their deliverables.
• To ensure operational procedures are in place, maintained and followed as appropriate in relation to CPE platform responsibilities.
• May involve liaising with internal, external and third party suppliers.
• Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability, substantial personal responsibility and autonomy.
Big Data Customer-Premises Equipment (CPE) Java SQL
No language requirements