Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – an innovative, international software company – we are looking for
Back Office Support Executive with Hebrew, Polish, Turkish, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian.
* Maintain project documentation, creates and distributes written communications;
* Assist with special projects as needed and as time permits;
* Identifies and assists with development and refinement of troubleshooting tips and support processes;
* Follows and adheres to company defined IT standards and procedures;
* Contributes ideas for process improvement.
* Fluency in Hebrew, Polish, Turkish, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian - B2-C1;
* English- min. B2;
* Good verbal, analytical and organizational skills;
* Ability to work independently.
Our client’s offer:
* Product and soft skills trainings;
* Taxi vouchers;
* An attractive remuneration and social package;
* An excellent international working environment;
* Once in a time career changing opportunity.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_BOSE).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All personal information provided by you is protected by the Commission for the Protection of
Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
Dutch, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Turkish