Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors, and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of Ph.D.’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
Our Voice Biometrics product is one of the most advanced security products in the industry, currently implemented in multiple customers to be able to verify the identity of the users through the voice.
The team has been focused on building algorithms that can recognize individuals when they pronounce specific sentences (text dependent).
Currently, we are improving and evolving our product so we are able to identify and verify individuals using dynamic sentences. We also want to focus on being able to do it with free speech (text independent).
Additionally, we take security very seriously so emphasize the use of anti-spoofing techniques and blacklists.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
· Develop new webservice functionalities and migrate existing ones to REST.
· Migrate code from Python to a compiled language such as RUST or C++.
· Help designing and implementing functional requirements.
· Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.
· Evolve Continuous Integrations and implement Continuous Deployment.
· Provide tests for all pieces of work.
· Prepare technical documentation.
· Peer reviewing.
· Education: STEM degree (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
· Experience with RUST or C++
· RESTful APIs.
· Relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
· Good understanding and experience with Docker.
Key skills include: RUST or C++, Python, REST, Relational databases, Docker, Git, TDD, Pair Programming, Clean code, SOLID, OOP
Nice to have:
– Passion for automation
– RabbitMQ knowledge
– DevOps practices such as CI/CD.
For this position you must hold a valid Spanish/EU Working Permit
Why should you work with us?
– You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
– Flexible Timetable
– Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
– Remote work available (occasionally during the first 6 months, and 2 days per week from 6 months onwards)
– We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, the sky is the limit!
API Development Docker Flask Git Python Relational Databases RESTful WebServices