We are looking for a B2B Sales Team Leader, on behalf of our client. If you are a self-driven and hard worker, consider applying to further your career or take a new step in your chosen career path!
• Manage and lead a team of Sales Development Representatives to ensure that our Business Development teams are constantly delivered high quality new client opportunities (Sales Development Representatives cover the first part of the sales cycle - they do market research, prospecting, qualification calls before passing on the leads to the Business Developers)
• Ensure that the team are given the right tools and databases to allow them to achieve lead generation
• Conduct weekly 121’s with the team to ensure continued success in target achievement
• Monitor Salesforce.com metrics and activity
• Conduct pipeline meetings with the team on a regular basis
• Inspire team performance
• Work closely with HR to recruit and hire top performers
• Listen in and be present to provide feedback to the sales development team in terms of their sales approach
• Create a positive team environment with clearly defined boundaries that enable staff to remain focused whilst achieving progression
• Proactively manage performance ranging from target setting, performance reviews against targets and management of underperformance
• Track sales targets and report results to the VP Sales on a regular basis
• Coordinate with the marketing operations team to generate a steady pipeline of leads
• Experience in managing a sales team of at least 5-10 people
• 3-5 years experience in sales position prior to becoming a manager (preferably B2B and phone based)
• Over-achiever in previous experience
• 2-3 Experience in people management and development with a focus on Top Performance
• In addition - someone who doesn’t just manage but really engages with the team on a more personal level to ensure team alignment and employee wellness
• Perfect written and spoken English + ideally another European language
• Experience in implementing and executing a sales strategy
• Solid B2B experience
• Experience in start-up is preferable
• Hands on experience with CRM software and account management systems
Whats on offer:
• Competitive compensation including equity in the company
• Free Spanish classes
• Yoga and meditation
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!