We are looking for an Automotive Product Manager to work in Barcelona.
You will be the technical responsible of the project,
You will be the main contact with customer and with the core team.
You will pilot validation activities and project.
You will pilot product convergence/ matching activities.
Bill of material, validation plan, Risk analysis and DFMEA, subcontracting parts specifications, manage extended team activities, development timing, product modifications.
- Master's or Bachelor degree in engineering, or significant professional experience,
- Experience in Automotive sector as Project Manager,
- Experience in Plastic (external vehicle painted parts) and product development,
- Knowledge in quality standards, Amfes, Design (Catia V5), plastic injection process, etc.
- Management, leadership and communication Skills,
- Spanish and English fluent level.
- German it will be assessed.
- Availability to travel.
- Valuable Catia V5 and Plastic welding Knowledge.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary package.
- Global projects with the most respected OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers in Europe (Volvo, BMW, Renault, Audi, Ford).
- Career development and training.
Engineering Plastics Plastic Part Design Product Management Skills