Any graduate with computer science background (BE-CSE, ECE, B.Tech-IT, B.Sc, BCA, MCA, M.Sc, M.S, etc).
Should secured 60% of minimum marks in 10th, 12th and Degree.
Be strong in Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
Good listening and communication skills.
Good team player and willing to learn.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Reports to Project Manager at project level.
Responsible for the software development activities including developing, verify and manage the change requests for one component of a project solution.
Responsible for the Design of the software architecture and interfaces for the component to meet functional and performance requirements.
Responsible for testing software functional, design and quality requirements for the components.
Assist Software Architects to maintain and improve in-house software modules and technical support.
Terms of employment:
1. Immediate employment for all selected candidates.
2. For 2020 batch, employment will start in Jan 2020 itself (before graduation). This position is an actual employment, not an internship program.
3. No bond/cheque needed.
4. If the selected candidate breaks the employment within the commitment period, they will NOT get any benefits (including experience certificate) from the company.
1. Online Test (Aptitude + Programming)
2. Technical Round One or more (Theory + Programming)
3. HR Round
Direct Walkin on 21st Dec, 2019 (Saturday) @ 08 am to 04 pm
Knowledge in C/C++/PHP programming with good debugging skills is preferable.
Knowledge in Linux/Unix is a plus.
Basic knowledge in RDBMS is a plus.
** Salary Breakup
1 to 6 months Rs. 10,000/month (Fixed)
7 to 18 months Rs.16,000 Rs /month (Fixed)
19 to 30 months Rs. 24,000 to 32,000 /month (Hike 50% to 100%) * The salary hike and incentive will be based on performance.
Advanced SQL Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Accepting only candidates from: