Ceek is currently on the look-out for an Assistant Fund Administrator to join one of our clients operating within Malta’s financial sector. If you possess a great eye for detail and excellent communication skills, along with a financial academic background, Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- To assist in the preparation of fund valuations and ensure observance to compliance and registration duties
- Assist with reconciliations of bank accounts, investment positions, pricing of stock, calculation and accrual of fund expenses
- Assist with on-going payments of expenses of the funds and management companies
- Ensure compliance of fund investments according to statutory framework
- Prepare investor documents, applications and ensure the running of due-diligence
- Processing of investor dealing and distributing contract notes
- Conduct other duties as might be required
What are you expected to bring?
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma related to finance and/or accounting
- Knowledge of the finance industry would be considered an asset, although no previous funds experience is required
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic job opportunity
- An attractive salary