The Candidate main responsabilities:
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with APIs provided by micro services.
• Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
• Test your code with Unit Tests, Integration tests and Functional tests.
• Participate in bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
The Key Skills:
• 5+ years experience as developer
• 3+ years experience as an Android developer
• 1+ years experience as lead (the team size 3-5 developers)
• Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
• Experience on last versions of Android SDK
• Experience with any of the following technologies would be a plus: Bluetooth, Volley, ORMLite,
• Dependency Injection, ReactiveJava Experience and good knowledge of Web Services consumption
• Proven experience with Android unit tests, integration tests and functional tests.
• Experience with Continuous Integration system such as Jenkins or Bamboo.
• Experience with source code management (GIT).
• Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
• Good communication skills. Fluent in English. French is considered as an asset.
The nice to have skills :
• Knowledge of the Material Design principles would be a plus. • Previous experience in code inspection, review and code quality check. • Working experience in Agile environment. •
• Master degree in SW engineering or other IT related fields or equivalent experience