Who we are:
e2f is a top 60 worldwide Language Services Provider founded in 2004 and headquartered in Silicon Valley.
With offices on five continents, e2f provides continuous translation services and managed linguistic services on a 24/5 basis. Our verticals include technology, mobile apps, digital marketing, travel & hospitality, e-learning, and human resources.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for American English (enUS) candidates to work onsite in San Jose or Cupertino (depending on the project) as a linguistic QA specialist. The position is entry-level and full-time (40 hours per week/8 hours per day).
- Linguistic QA (proofreading and editing content in the target language)
-Transcription into the target language
- Classifying and prioritizing tasks and issues quickly and efficiently.
- Bug reporting
- Completing tasks in a timely fashion
- Analyzing data for Voice recognition.
- Proficiency in North American English (language skills equivalent to the first language and cultural awareness of specific language variant).
- Ability to focus for long periods of time
- Can work in a team
- Can start ASAP
- Must be comfortable using computers and other devices
- Ability to commute daily to the South Bay area, California
- No remote work
- Some QA experience helpful
- Full time availability (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week).
Associate Degree or Bachelor's degree (B. A.).
Applicants with a background in English, ESL, EFL, literature, history, philosophy, logic, religious studies, gender studies, anthropology, sociology or any strongly analytical discipline are encouraged to apply.
This is an entry-level position.
Application process: Send us your resume.
All candidates must pass a language screening test. No Relocation or Visa Assistance provided.
- Proficiency in North American English (language skills equivalent to first language and cultural awareness of specific language variant).
- Currently residing in the San Francisco Bay area.
Accepting only candidates from: