We are looking for a reliable Administrative Assistant for our rapidly growing office. The entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture requires someone who can hit the ground running to support this hardworking team. You must be self-directed and have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as you will report to multiple individuals and support two senior members of the team. You must be able to juggle projects with a keen sense of time management and willingness to adapt to shifting priorities. The ideal candidate will possess strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent computer skills, and be adaptable to new tasks. You must be eager to take on a handful of responsibilities and be a self-starter who takes initiative and follows through.
* Great attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality
* Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, especially in Excel
* Regular attendance is an essential function of the job, punctuality and dependability a must
* Advanced computer skills
* Demonstrated proficiency in business writing and oral communication using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation. You may be asked to provide a writing sample.
* Proficient and accurate typing skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to maintain a high level of customer service and confidentiality
* The ability to work creatively, independently and collaboratively as a team member and be able to multi-task and prioritize projects.