We are looking for an Accounts Executive , on behalf of our client. If you are a self-driven and hard worker, consider applying to further your career or take a new step in your chosen career path!
Malta is a small but busy island in the centre of the Mediterranean, boasting beautiful beaches and 300 days of sunshine a year! With a relatively low cost but high standard of living, Malta is one of Europe’s bigger iGaming hubs and is home to thousands of expats enjoying a relaxing med lifestyle without sacrificing their career development!
- Completing the management accounts of one’s portfolio of clients;
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns for this portfolio of clients;
- Ensure that all the tasks within the assigned portfolio of clients are completed in accordance with statutory requirements;
- Liaising with Auditors, Tax and VAT Departments and MFSA, necessary and as directed by the Head of Department;
- Liaising with internal departments to obtain information and supporting documentation to allow for the timely preparation of financial statements and statutory returns;
- Involvement in client meetings in relation to own portfolio;
- Assisting the more junior team members and guide them in their daily questions and in prioritisation of their tasks;
- Any other accounting related duties as may be required from time to time.
- ACCA qualification (or in process of finalising it) or in possession of a relevant degree in Accountancy.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an accounting role, particularly in client accounting;
- Experience in working on MGA licensed entities would be considered an asset;
- A 5-star customer service attitude, ready to work with different clients and surpass their expectations;
- Excellent ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written;
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments ensuring lines of communication remain open;
- Ability to work as part of a team, assisting others where necessary to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools including Sage and Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision;
- Ability to prioritise between different clients and deadlines according to urgency and ability to multi-task and be organised
- Works well under pressure and cope with several deadlines at the same time
- Opportunity for further training
- Career progression
- Regular Company Events
- Start up feeling
- Fun and family atmosphere
- Competitive Salary
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Highly self-motivated Self Driven