Our client is a well-established and internationally known service provider for the iGaming industry. They provide their support services to over 10 countries around the globe, ensuring first-class excellency.
They have a centrally located, modern and human-sized office in the vibrant city of Barcelona, fantastic culture and international team of professionals.
The company is looking for an Accountant fluent in English and Spanish and with the experience working with Spanish authorities.
The Accountant will be responsible for all activities in the company and will report directly to the CEO.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
– Maintain accounts up to date with daily entries
– Assist with monthly closing procedures
– Bank account and credit card reconciliations
– Manage AP and perform bank transfers
– Manage employee expense reporting
– Monthly VAT declarations and reporting
– Background in Business Administration and Management, Economics, or similar is required
– Minimum 1 year of experience in Accounting or similar position
– Experience with online accounting software for small/medium-sized companies
– Knowledge of Spanish GAAP, local taxes, VAT declarations in Spain, audits, etc.
– Able to make the financial forecast and budget planning, and understand balance sheets
– Proficient in Excel - pivots, vlookup, etc.
– Fluent in English (written and spoken)
– Attention to detail and accuracy regardless the situation
– Highly organized and able to manage time effectively
– Dynamic, able to multitask and fast learner
– Proactive, positive and problem-solving attitude
– Experience working in an international environment
– Competitive salary
– Career opportunities
– 300€ per year to use for wellness
– Fresh fruit and coffee every day
– Yoga classes in the workplace
AP Balance Sheet Value-Added Tax (VAT) VAT Registration