This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team!
Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment.
With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
• Ensure that all transactions are accounted for in accordance with local regulations;
• Perform Treasury activities (including payment proposals);
• Perform US GAAP month-end closing activities;
• Prepare periodically reports requested by local regulations (e.g. Sales Journal, Purchase Journal, “Carte mare”, “Registru Jurnal”, “Registru inventar”);
• Support the annual statutory audit and support in submission of tax declarations in due- time;
• Maintains professional relations with tax authorities, manages the period audits from tax authorities
• May establish, modify, document and co-ordinate implementation of accounting and accounting
• control procedures;
• Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications;
• Produces routine reports, schedules, and summaries for management;
You must have
• Bachelor Degree
• Motivated self-starter; proactive in identifying issues along with recommending issue resolution
• Flexible about work content, timings and location
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Process and results oriented.
• Reliable and consistent.
We are offering:
• Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
• Extensive training programs
• Career growth opportunities
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• Dynamic and international work environment
Business Taxes Finance and Accounting Financial Analysis GAAP Standards International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Month End Closing Statutory Accounting Treasury Functions Value-Added Tax (VAT)