For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an Access Management Analyst with a native level of French and an excellent level of English.
In this role, you will provide rights and permissions for users to be able to use a service or group of services.
Your main tasks include:
– Responsible for daily systems security administration functions, including managing customer access requests; creating, modifying and/or deleting customer profiles and accounts, resetting passwords and maintaining appropriate documentation.
– You have a native level of French and an excellent level of English
– You have 12 months+ experience working within a service desk environment
– You have strong IT skills and affinity
– You are process oriented with strong attention to details
– You have willingness to learn and improve
– You have experience in an international environment
– You have strong analytical skills
– You are rigorous and detail oriented
– You have strong organization and prioritization skills
– You are responsible and able to take ownership on your tasks
– You have problem-solving capabilities
– You are a team player
– You have strong customer service skills
– Attractive salary + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
– Standard working hours from Monday to Friday
– International and multicultural environment
– The temporary position of 3 months
– A Company with a worldwide reputation
– Rotative shifts between 7:00 and 19:00 from Monday to Friday
– Start date: ASAP