Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading technology solutions company – we are looking for 2nd Line Technical Support Representative with Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish and English.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage help desk requests and resolve minor and complex issues;
* Document, track and monitor technical support requests to ensure a timely resolution;
* Provide follow-up (voice and non-voice) on past cases or escalations or escalate to 3rd level support when necessary;
* Follow departmental procedures and security guidelines;
* Contribute to the overall success of the team and enjoy working in synergy with the other members of the group.
* Sufficient previous experience in either customer service or technical support;
* Fluency in Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish and English;
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
* Proficient computer skills and productivity experience with Windows OS;
* Ability to assemble separate pieces of information and produce cohesive messages;
* Passionate for technology and strong problem solving approach;
* Desire to make progress – individually as well as collectively.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive salary and bonuses;
* A variety of additional employee benefits;
* Various training programs and development courses;
* Great office location;
* Friendly work environment where you will be able to collaborate with other team members and your individual skills will be appreciated;
* The chance to grow together with the company.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_LTSR)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish