We are a distributor and wholesaler of home goods. Our customers are the biggest names in national retail and e-commerce: Home Depot, Target, Amazon, etc! We are growing and we are looking for rock stars, people who have infectious positive attitudes, who want to solve problems every day, fit into our hard-working and fast-paced culture, and are relentlessly resourceful. We hire for the long term, and fast advancement is possible for the right people who exhibit maturity, skill, accountability, and are able to learn the entire pipeline of company operations.
We are currently looking for Customer Service Associates to join our team.
-Handling customer service correspondence over the phone and email
-Locate and provide the items to the customer
-Manage and repair returned products
-Restock and organize inventory
-Shipping and receiving
-Handy with tools and having painting experience is a bonus
- Must be honest, ethical, and hard-working.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent time manager to prioritize and complete important work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written/email, verbal, and face-to-face communication skills. Must demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- Team-player, helpful to others, able to train others, and a pleasure to work with.
- Able to learn quickly, then apply knowledge to work independently. Must be detail oriented and have a habit of asking lots of questions until you understand something 100%.
Office environment, working on a computer and warehouse.
Learn moreI accept